Rupert Mayr - the farmer
* Born on the 28th of March in Bruck a.d. Glocknerstrasse
* Lived with his parents in Bruck and Ferleiten, Salzburg
* His brother was to take over the family business but he died in the 1st World War and therefor Rupert took over the „Gasthaus Lukashansl“ in Ferleiten and the agricultur
* He was farmer, butcher and ran a Gasthaus with guest rooms
* His wife was from Vienna, daughter of one of the biggest cattle breeder in Vienna; he met her while he was „shopping“ for cattle
* His father was part of the „Glockner“ street building; he spoke to Kaiser Franz Josef and the street was named after Kaiserin Elisabeth
* Rupert had two daughters, Elfriede and Herta. Elfriede took over the familiy business and was very successful in running it. Her son Georg took over the family business and is now running a very successful wild animal and funpark with childrens playground.
* Rupert Mayr died on the 14th of May 1971.